Profit with Google

Google this cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com?

Hey cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com,

Tom here, telling you that Tina and Steve had a great idea that they shared with me...but only after I pestered them for a few weeks.

It was only because they seemed so happy all the time.

They told me that they started "Googleing this" & "Googleing that" and were having more fun than a barrel of monkeys with their clothes on.

So - Google this if you wanna see...

http://rootjazz.com/ammcbaa4t2yq8gzecupq

Tom PS - I love those old video clips where monkeys wore suits and acted like tv detectives....that was cool...

To unsubscribe click here:

http://rootjazz.com/tka2qgmfa6ujnav6rsda

or
write to:
Google Cash
Ontario Pkwy
Unit 400
Ontario, CA 91764

To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the address below:

http://rootjazz.com/unsub/?id=bq6-gin60iwdqbzwhq

Customer Service
363 7th Ave. FL 9
New York, NY, 10001