Would you like to trade links?

Hi,

I visited your site x.cygwin.com and I'm interested in swapping links
with you. I can add your link to a category specific page on our site
www.allsitesdirectory.com, in exchange for a link back from the home
or internal page of your site.
If you're interested, please reply to this email with your link
details and the URL of your links page below:

Anchor Text (example: Atlanta employment agency):
Links Page (where you will place my link):

Once I hear back from you with the following information, I'll send
you a reply regarding our link details. Remember, we need all of the
information above in order to post your link. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jessica Brooks
Account Manager