Cygwin/X (XWin) falls down when using -fp option

Hello,
I upgraded to latest (I believe) version of Cygwin (uname
-a=CYGWIN_NT-5.1 my_computer_name 1.5.25(0.156/4/2) 2008-06-12 19:34
i686 Cygwin) and after that I experience problem running XWin to a
computer running Solaris OS, when font path is set to remote font
server.

Here is my log:
Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 1.5.3.0 (20090121)
Contact: cygwin-xfree at cygwin.com
XWin was started with the following command line:

/usr/bin/XWin :0 -once -query Solaris -fp tcp/Solaris:7100
 -xkbmodel pc105 -xkblayout us -screen 0 1280 1024 -ac

ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1280 h 1024
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
ddxProcessArgument - screen - Found ``W D'' arg
(II) XF86Config is not supported
(II) See http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html for more information
(++) FontPath set to "tcp/Solaris:7100"
winPrefsLoadPreferences: /etc/X11/system.XWinrc
LoadPreferences: Done parsing the configuration file...
winCreateBoundingWindowWindowed - Setting normal windowstyle
MIT-SHM extension disabled due to lack of kernel support
(II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
(II) GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL provider for screen 0
(--) 16 mouse buttons found
(--) Setting autorepeat to delay=500, rate=31
(--) winConfigKeyboard - Layout: "00010405" (00010405)
(--) Using preset keyboard for "Czech (QWERTY)" (10405), type "4"
(++) XKB: model: "pc105"
(++) XKB: layout: "us"
winProcEstablishConnection - Hello
winProcEstablishConnection - Clipboard is not enabled, returning.
winDeinitMultiWindowWM - Noting shutdown in progress
This happens:
I get the login screen, I fill up login, then password (during these
both steps I have hourglass cursor), then I get the initial Solaris
screen and then everything disappears. All I have is the log that
isn't much helpfull. I found out that the problem is caused by using
the option -fp. When I don't set the -fp option everything works fine.
Unfortunately I can't use local fonts because I have a problem with
size of several windows at Solaris computer. I cannot change anything
at Solaris computer, it's "preservered", running CDE version 1.2. But
it worked without problem with older version of Cygwin/X, I dind't
upgraded it for quite a long time.

I searched the web, the mailing list and I can't find any help.

Please, did anyone experienced a similar problem, I'd be gratefull for any hint.

Thank you very much.
Jana Sklenickova
Czech republic