Re: Restore Alt-Ctl-Backspace As Server Kill

I don't use it, but "startfluxbox" sounds like something that kicks of
fluxbox and then exits (vs xterm which stays around).   Could that be
the problem?

Also, if you're using ssh, why not use ssh forwarding instead of
sending the X traffic back over a separate, unencrypted connection?
And you don't need to logout explicitly; terminating the shell does
the same thing.

ssh -Y user@machine startfluxbox

you might try

ssh -nY user@machine startfluxbox

to prevent standard input from causing a problem...

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>