rgb.txt not honored in X7?

In Cygwin X11R6 and Exceed 10, the additional colors in my rgb.txt
file are used.  However, in Cygwin X11R7, even though the rgb.txt file
is the same, but in the new location, the additional colors do not
seem to be used.  In Cygwin X11R6 and Exceed 10, I see the many
different colors, but in Cygwin X11R7, all I see are different shades
of gray.

Any help is greatly appreciated.