Cygwin-X on Windows 7 Beta Success!

I have been running Cygwin with X on Windows 7 Beta for a few weeks. It works.
I think it works rather well considering what it does.

I had to do the rebase/reinstall libncurses thing, but then most things work
with only a few problems.

First, the startxwin icon succeeds in bringing up the the X server, but
not the xterm. But when I run my start script from a Cygwin command prompt
it works.

Then, the first xterm appears instantly, but the second one takes a while
(half a minute?). This seems very strange to me, so perhaps I am
imagining things.

Also, sometimes, e.g when running M-x grep in emacs, what look like
command prompt windows flashes by quickly. They appear and then disappear.
This does not really bother me much, but it kills the show-off potential.
The audience would womder about those flashing windows and stop
paying attention to the good things.

Is there any way I could help with fixing these problems?

--
Fredrik Stax\"ang | rot13: sfgk@hcqngr.hh.fr
This is all you need to know about vi: ESC : q ! RET