From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Marc Girod
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:59 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Intermittent X clipboard failure

WEEBER Bill wrote:

> I have always had problems with copy/paste as well.
At least I didn't have these problems before last December, when my
laptop
was migrated
from w2k to Vista, and I had to reinstall Cygwin from scratch, getting
in
fact both upgrades
in the same time.
But I confirm (again) that checking out the boxes in the Office
clipboard
seems to solve the
problem, even so that I do not notice any loss of functionality (just
the
popups in the
bottom-right corner...).
Marc