X.org 7.4 dying under Geomview

I have also noticed that, in -multiwindow mode, graphical updates for Geomview's camera window
now only happen for the area covered by the original camera position. That is, if you move the
Windows window on screen, only the area of that window that overlaps with the area of original
window content's position will be updated with new animations prompted by SaVi. (Rooted
desktop drawing behaviour is fine. Either windowing mode crashes the Xserver after about 30
seconds of use of SaVi and Geomview.)

This drawing behaviour is a regression in behaviour from the previous X multiwindow behaviour,
where SaVi and Geomview animated fine.

http://www.geomview.org/
http://savi.sf.net/

http://savi.sf.net/