Re: "-query" not working on cygwin/windows

Well, I have now turned on all relevant ports in the Windows firewall. I
still can't connnect.
I turned on port 177(UDP) and 6000-6006(TCP).  I even turned on extra ports
as recommend by
http://www.starnet.com/xwin32kb/What_ports_need_to_be_opened_for_XDMCP/ this
source.

I'm about out of ideas. I love to hear some more.

I don't know how firewalls work but on the linux host side (CentOS)
simplyturning off the firewall did not open the ports. I had to turn the
firewall on and specify which ports to open. Otherwise no computers could
connect via xdmcp over the network.

Thanks for you consideration.