Re: Re: Is there any way to make the key combination "Ctrl+Space" work under cygwin-XServer?

Dear Phil,

Thanks a lot, do you mean that Exceed breaks X convenience and catches
the key sequences?

So the standard XFree server's behavior is to pass the key sequence to
the x applications and let them to decide what to do. Am i right?

If so, how can I configure xterm or gnome-terminal to let them
response to the ALt-Space key combination? I like this feature very
much and it's also the default behavior of Gnome.

Thanks a lot,
SUN, Jian  (Jason)