Re: Re: Is there any way to make the key combination "Ctrl+Space" work under cygwin-XServer?

Dear Phil,

Thanks a lot for your explanation. This question has bothered me for a
looong time.
Your code works fine on my computer.

Following your instruction and some articles on the web, I adapted it
to a "windows flavor" by adding the following codes in my ~/.XDefaults
XTerm*metaSensEscape: true
XTerm*VT100.Translations:
 "$ n": iconify()  \n\
 "$ m": maximize() \n\
 "$ r": restore()  \n\

However it caused problems and some keys could not work any more. (e.g. x n)
I think I may turn to xtermcontrol and use commands to resize the
windows instead of key combinations.
xtermcontrol --maximize
xtermcontrol --restore

Thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it.