Test out New Washer and Dryer and keep it...

We need people like you to test our new Samsung Washer and Dryer.
Best part is you get to keep it when you're finished at no cost.

Request your test appliances here...

http://www.investmentreferences.com/people_testing/bwb.html

Thank you.

If you wish to be taken off distribution list
http://www.investmentreferences.com/people_testing/optbwb.html
or by writing:
Customer Service 9-334
Queen Street South, Suite 220
Bolton, Ontario, Canada  L7E-2N9
rTZOf_T:lJ]WGISYNe^S:VRW

Being a part of the RPN means specials selected specifically for you. To be
omitted from our future notices, visit
http://www.investmentreferences.com/unsub.jsp?email=cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com or write us at
NewAge Home Scope 2751
Hennepin Avenue. S. Minneapolis, MN