RE: I cannot use cygwin

Hello,

It's not my case but I saw the same problem once. I fixed it just choosing another cygwin link in the setup.exe. You could try for instance osuol, dresden. Before installing (install everything btw), check the amount of megabytes you package has, 900-MB or 1GB would work fine (at least in my case!).

Hope this helps,

Gery