Re: [Xwin 1.7]: copy from rxvt-x to windows application does not work

I'm fairly sure I set "Reply-To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com" on my previous mail. Please don't ignore that or get a mailer which doesn't ignore it :-)

FrÃdÃric Bron wrote:
If I run rxvt-x (1.5 or 1.7) with Xwin (1.7), when I select something
in the terminal output and then type Ctrl-V in any Windows application, this does not work. Some application say that the clipboard is like corrupted. In general, if I type Ctrl-V several times, after a while, the text is pasted (after 4-5 times of Ctrl-V).

If I use Xwin 1.5 or rxvt-native it works fine (with rxvt version either 1.5 or 1.7).
Am I the only one with such a problem?
No, given the amount of Cygwin/X clipboard-related hate-mail on this
list, I think you are probably normal. :-)

There is an important clipboard related fix, and lots of improvements to
clipboard error logging and debugging scheduled to make an appearance in
the 1.6.x X server.  I plan to do another iteration looking at clipboard
problems after that is available, so if you still have problems then,
please post a report, attaching the /var/log/Xwin.0.log.

Yes, I still have troubles. Here is my /var/log/Xwin.0.log just after a
cut/paste issue.

You seem to be a bit premature. X server 1.6.0 should be arriving at your favourite Cygwin 1.7 mirror today, so if you'd like to try again now, ideally producing a log using the additional server argument '-logverbose 3'