Novice Question

Trying to get the lastest X to run on Cygwin 1-7 but only seem to be able to
get a core dump....  the log:

XWin was started with the following command line:

/usr/bin/XWin -multiwindow -clipboard -silent-dup-error

ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1680 h 1050
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning
_XSERVTransSocketCreateListener: failed to bind listener
_XSERVTransSocketINETCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for inet6

When I run the commands manually from the startxwin.bat I get a "Segmentation
Fault (core dumped)"

IP6 is installed on a Vista32 OS but I have no clue on how to  further
diagnose the problem

All software used is the latest as of today

Any suggestions welcome

thanks