Re: [1.7] XWin still fails with SunOS 10

On 07/07/2009 21:36, jose isaias cabrera wrote:
I updated from the old cygwin to the new 1.7 by installing the new 1.7 in
c:\cygwinx directory. The reason why was because I wanted to see if a
problem that I previously had was fixed with a SunOS 10 server. When I run
this command,

XWin -once -query <IP>

the X windows opens and quickly disappear. The log is attached.

What log?