Dual Screen XDMCP Session

Hey Folks,

I've been trying to use Xming with very little success for this task but
apparently it can be done using cygwin too.  Now this task could be impossible
on both applications so I just wanted to check if anyone thought it was possible.

On my computer at work I've got a dual head set up (two 1280x1024 screens side
by side) and I've been blissfully using Linux on it for the last 2 years.  Only
now they've demanded all machines must run Vista so I've had to reinstall.  I've
installed Linux on a virtual machine on one of our ESXi servers (Vista makes the
machine sluggish enough without running a virtual machine locally!).

Now I can NX and XDMCP (using Xming thus far) into it just fine but that only
gives me one fullscreen.  I could VNC to it but theres not two 'virtual
monitors' to poll, and VNC is slow even on a LAN anyway.

So given NX, XDMCP, Cygwin/X, etc... are all miniature X servers that can tunnel
over SSH... I was thinking maybe make a local xorg.conf on the Windows box and
set up two screens with Xinerama or something like that.

This is the closest I got with Xming...

xming :0 -query 10.60.20.165 -clipboard -screen 0 @1 -screen 1 @2

This makes two seperate screens (like if Xinerama is turned off, and you get two
GNOME panels)... and they arn't full screen either just maximized (can't seem to
use the option -fullscreen when specifying two screens).

I realise this isn't a Xming newsletter but I'm open to suggestions on how to
achieve this with either Cygwin/X or Xming... Xming doesn't seem to have a
forum, newsgroup, or indeed any kind of community.

Any suggestions would be most definately appreciated!

I need to cover up the fact I'm running Vista... it disgusts me!

Thanks...

Steven