RE: Path problem with xterm

	In .bash_profile:

export OPATH=$PATH
export PATH='/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin'

	Note that we are discarding the old value of PATH.  Now, when the ancillary login scripts run and add their bits to PATH, those bits will only be there once.  So we completely rebuild PATH on a login shell, and change nothing on a non-login shell.

	Kapische?

Mike