Re: -clipboard has been broken by Microsoft .NET sp1

Hi!

I am running "XWin -multiwindow" (without any other option), and nedit
still segfaults on pasting anything (even something copied from nedit
itself). I am attaching both coredump and cygcheck.out.

Kindly tell me if this is actually the same problem as described
before, because I am also having stability problems with vim.exe (not
gvim.exe, but vim.exe in xterm)

Regards,

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Marc Girod <marc.girod@gmail.com> wrote:

> Duane Krings wrote:
>>
>> Â Âremoving the -clipboard option to the XWin and everything works fine
>> again (except of coarse copying between X and windows)
>>
> I am using Vista, and XWin -clipboard
> I had, long ago already, to disable the 'Office Clipboard', which I did from
> Outlook, by clicking away all the options.
> It did not disable the 'clipboard' by any means: I can still happily
> copy/paste between Windows (including Outlook) and cygwin (e.g. cat
> /dev/clipboard).
>
> Marc
> --

Regards,