Re: opengl in 1.7 on Win7 again

Thanks Jon,

On the contrary - it turned out to be very helpful. I tried again using
this exceedingly minimal glut app:-

#include <GL/glut.h>

void func() {}

int main(int argc, char* argv[]) {
 glutInit(&argc, argv);
 glutCreateWindow("Jon rocks!");
 glutDisplayFunc(func);
 glutMainLoop();
 return 0;
}

Once I supplied "-display 127.0.0.1:0.0" as cmdline args it ran a treat.
I may not be out of the woods, but I now have a positive result and a
negative one, and that's enough to go hunting on my own. It just goes to
show that even after (more than) 3 decades of coding, you can still miss
the blindingly obvious!

Thanks again,

Luke