Re: how do I get help if I can't figure out how to do anything?

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 09:44:34AM -0500, Wendel Dean Renner wrote:
>Do you have a list of consultants?
>And it is not like I am ignorant of computers.  I write c++ code.
>Without help, who is going to be able to use anything provided?

What is a "consultant"?  Are you actualy saying that you will be willing
to pay someone to help you?  If not, then this list is your
"consultant".  If so, then the answer is probably "no".

It's free software so if you don't understand something then you read
the documentation.  If the documentation doesn't help then you ask in an
appropriate forum and are grateful when someone volunteers time to help
you.

cgf