Note on 1.7 startxwin.bat

	Just thought I'd throw this out for those of you having trouble starting the X server.  I had been using the stock icon to launch the X server, which shortcuts to:

C:\cygwin\bin\run.exe /usr/bin/startxwin.bat

	This worked fine, except that the xterm did not appear.  I could click the xterm icon, and that xterm would appear.  After a little testing, I found that changing it to:

C:\cygwin\bin\startxwin.bat

	...caused server startup with the xterm.  Setting the shortcut to run minimized mitigated the pop-and-poof console.

	HTH,

Mike