Re: Can't start xterm from Cygwin/X icon in system tray

After re-installing Cygwin from scratch, I have determined that this
environment variable is/was causing the problem:

    CYGWIN=tty

Once I removed it, I was able to create an X term from the icon in the
system tray.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us