RE: X11 assertion fails

Carl R. Crawford sent the following at Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:01 AM

>I just upgraded to the latest version of X11.  A program that previously
>worked fine now reports the following error:

>Applications that do not use this toolkit work fine.
>
>I did not recompile the xview library.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

As I understand it, applications compiled under cygwin 1.5 need to be
recompiled for the current version, 1.7, which is what you have.

I apologize for the lack of a link t a message in the archives or other
documentation.

Good luck.

- Barry