RE: 1.7.1: no xdmcp login prompt after upgrade

Great tip,

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Paxton, Michael
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:24 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: 1.7.1: no xdmcp login prompt after upgrade

Tony,

Try installing from http://cygwin.com/win-9x.html to get version 1.5.25.
Although it states it is only for supporting Windows 95/98/Me, it may
work to get your functionality back. As for me, should no solution be
forthcoming to resolve my issue, I will likely do the same.

Respectfully,

D. Michael Paxton, Esq., MBA
FBI/CJIS Systems Agency Information Security Officer
Indiana State Police
(317) 232-5686