RE: Can't start X after upgrading to cygwin1.7

	I think it would be better to find the actual /tmp directory and change the Windows permissions to give "Full Control" to "Everyone".  This should make the problem

> > 2.  Changed the XWin Server icon so instead of just startxwin.exe, it
> says:
> >       ... "startxwin.exe -- -logfile ~/XWin.log"
> > (Don't take out the beginning of the command that runs startxwin
> > through bash, or the /etc/profile won't get run.  The quotes are
> > needed because this is the argument to bash's -c option.)

	This isn't bad at all.  An alternative is to change the permissions on /var/log as above, if you don't mind letting all your users see, and be able to delete or modify, all the cygwin logfiles, but I don't see it as any better.

	HTH,

Mike