usr/bin/xterm.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cygncurses-10.dll: can not open shared object file: No such file or directory

Dear Cygwin-X team,

Yesterday I have installed cygwin 1.7.1 and emacs 23.1 as well.
I installed the X-Server to run emacs there.
(User guide: http://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/setup-cygwin-x-installing.html)

Packages
========
- xorg-server (required, the Cygwin/X X Server)

- xinit (required, scripts for starting the X server: xinit, startx,
  startwin.sh, startxwin.bat (and a shortcut on the Start Menu to run
  it), startxdmcp.bat )

- xorg-docs (optional, man pages)

- X-start-menu-icons (optional, adds icons for X Clients to the Start menu)

The user guide seemed to be for Cygwin 1.5 but I could install all
components listed above.  After starting cygwin and running the xwin
server by invoking the command 'startxwin &' I got following error.

==============================

Administrator@c3672245c18d416 ~to
$ startxwin.exe &
[1] 2600

Administrator@c3672245c18d416 ~
$
/usr/bin/xterm.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cygncurses-10.dll: can
not open shared object file: No such file or directory

[1]+  Done                    startxwin.exe

Administrator@c3672245c18d416 ~

Is this a known bug or depends it on a wrong installation of
mine.

I've Cygwin 1.5 already installed and I installed Cygwin 1.7.1
completely new by selecting a separate folder in installation dialog.

Yours sincerelly
Christian Hofer ;-)