Re: How to remotly launch application with SSH and Cygwin/X server

Ok thanks for your information Larry.
When I enable "Allow service to interact with desktop", If I launch
from X a ssh command to Y with "firefox" it launches the Firefox
window now but not in its normal form.
We have the Firebox taskbar entry with the border of the application,
but not the main tab.
I tried with Internet Explorer and I've got the same behavior, only
the taskbar entry and the border not the main page.
It seems like a display bug or something else (I tried these tests on
2 different PCs and same effects...)
Do you know what can cause this ?

Here my test environments :
Windows XP SP3
Windows Vista SP2
IE 6.0.2900
Firefox 3.5.6

I would like to share my experience with other tools :
Winexe :
Works well between Linux and Windows XP in interactive mode.
Works on Vista but the interactive mode is not present which is
prejudicial for my context.

PsExec : works well but it runs only on Windows unfortunately.

If you have some advices, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.