Re: autogen.sh error

On 2010-02-24 00:06, J. Offerman wrote:
With those packages installed now, I was able to compile XWin.exe and
it is running fine. But I saw a couple of gcc errors saying "-rdynamic
is not a recognized option" or something when the build process was
building in hw/vfb and hw/xnest. I had to yank out those two
directories from the build process by manually editing hw/Makefile.
Can you help on this?

The -rdynamic flag is equivalent to -Wl,--export-dynamic, which is an ELF-specific ld option and is not supported on PE/COFF platforms such as Cygwin.

But those aren't errors, and gcc should just emit the message and continue.

Yaakov Cygwin/X