Re: How to remotly launch application with SSH and Cygwin/X server

I have similar problem with Cygwin 1.7.1's SSHD. I'm unable to start any
Windows GUI program via SSH. Strange is the problem doesn't occur in
SSHD shipped with cygwin 1.5.25-7, which I had installed yesterday. In
version 1.5
enough thing to do was enable service option: "Allow interact with desktop",
then GUI applications were able to be correctly run via ssh. In version 1.7
switch on this option in Cygwin SSHD service option doesn't help.
Application cannot
draw himself, and generates tons of denial access errors.

I tried also grant acces in Local Policies to user,
Generate security audits
Replace process level token
Create process token

didn't help too :(
I have Win XP SP2, under this system I had installed Cygwin 1.5 and launch
GUI apps via ssh
worked. Now I have Win XP SP2 too, but current Cygwin version is 1.7.1 - It
doesn't work.

I tried to find answer to this problem, and I saw this problem is not a new
one (people
complains since A.D. ~2006), but nobody could definitly answer how to make
it work, or
at least say that is impossible to do at all.

If someone has some info, please help. Thanks.
Ricardo.