RE: fvwm2 and startxwin

	No.

> I read the thread, and there is alot about changing .xinitrc to add a
> window manager.
> But I did not read how to add a window manager to .startxwinrc or a
> parameter.

	You can't.  Read again.

> I need to run fvwm rootless like:
> http://x.cygwin.com/screenshots/cygx-rootless-fvwm2-20031224-0010.png

	Then run rootless, not multiwindowed.

	If my responses seem curt, it is because I am concerned you won't have the attention span to get through them.  Over the next several years, please try to get all the way through the FAQ:

http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html

Mike

P.S.  Ease up on the sugar, champ - that stuff'll kill you eventually!