Error on XWin X Server

Hi, all.

I just updated my Cygwin installation and now I'm unable to run the X server
again. Since the message is not explanatory and I'm not a really experienced
user I decided to post the XWin.0.log in this mail:

-------------------------------
Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 1.7.6.0 (10706000)
Build Date: 2010-03-22

Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
XWin was started with the following command line:

/usr/bin/XWin :0

ddxProcessArgument - Initializing default screens
winInitializeDefaultScreens - w 1024 h 768
winInitializeDefaultScreens - Returning

Fatal server error:
Can't read lock file /tmp/.X0-lock
-------------------------------

The content of my '.xinitrc' is:

-------------------------------
# Window Maker default X session startup script

PATH="$PATH:/usr/X11R6/bin"

# If you login from xdm, uncomment this to make error messages appear
# in the console window.
#
# tail -f /home/Alessandro/.xsession-errors > /dev/console &

xsetroot -solid gray &
xclock -g 50x50-0+0 -bw 0 &
xload -g 50x50-50+0 -bw 0 &
xterm -g 80x40+0+0 &
twm
-------------------------------

When I try to start the X server using the default 'startx' command it crashes
again and the log file is almost the same:

Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 1.7.6.0 (10706000)
Build Date: 2010-03-22

Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
XWin was started with the following command line:

/usr/bin/X :0 -auth /home/Alessandro/.serverauth.2460