Re: xinitrc ignored

Dear Jim,

Thanks for your note.  I "touch"ed a new file with the name you suggested,
but all it did was make XWin hang and never start.  I tried to copy the two
files 'system.XWinrc' and '.xinitrc' to the same name.  That started the
server, but other problems cropped up.  Much of the gui in the program
'xmgrace' was unusable and missing, and the server would in a few minutes
crash.

If you got any other ideas, I am all ears! :) .

Thanks,
-bjfcom