Re: Can't "alt-tab" to Xterm window

On 8:59 PM, Craig Moore wrote:
If I switch away from my xterm window (alt-tab), and then try to
switch back, nothing happens. I have to right-click on the title of
the window in the taskbar, which usually activates the window and
brings it to the font. It happens pretty consistently so I was
wondering if anyone knew how to fix this?
This is a fairly well-known (but still undiagnosed?) bug in the 1.8 server. Workaround is to roll back to the previous 1.7 series. You can see a discussion about it in the list archives with the subject "Slow response to keypresses in xorg-server-1.8.0-1"

Regards,
Ryan