Re: Problem when trying to use -nolock Option

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But you didnât get my problem.

We are several users running X servers over several computers, but starting the X from the same Installation on the network.
So the local Computer doesnât know anything about the other users and therefore we have written a program that manages this problem for us. This program gives each user a unique display number.

The problem now is that if I use the â-nolockâ option it does the same as if I donât use it. It also creates those lockfiles.

So what can I do to fix this?

Thanks,
Mathias

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser