Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xorg-server-1.9.0-1 (TEST)

On 30/09/2010 20:03, michel hummel wrote:
Hi jon,
I was surprised to see in the Changelog of this test release :
"* fix a clipboard-related crash which could occur during XDMCP session
startup (thanks to Michel Hummel for the patch) "

It would be very cool if this version included my patch about xdmcp and
clipboard auto-restart but I don't think so, isn't it ?
I think this version only includes the patch about : clipboard crash on server
reset isn't it ?

Just the first patch, I'm afraid. The second one needs a bit more looking at, I think.

Thanks for your work,
Michel Hummel

Thanks for the patch! :-)

--