Re: gvim tiny font in 1.7.7

Jon, et al --

...and then Jon TURNEY said...
%
% On 01/10/2010 11:23, David T-G wrote:
% >
% >When I first started gvim after my install, the font was invisibly tiny
% >both for the content and for the menus.  [Note that both xterm and rxvt-X
%
% I'm assuming gvim is behaving as if you have a massive DPI, i.e. if you
% increase the font size, it does get bigger, but just not big enough to be
% readable?

Correct.  In fact, I dare say it's well-nigh undetectable; I can't even
make out any text at all.

%
% Does 'xrdb -query | grep dpi' output anything?

Alas, no; in fact,

  xrdb -query

doesn't return anything at all.

%
% --
% Jon TURNEY
% Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer

Thanks again & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G