rsh from other linux machines on the network to my cygwin machine

Hello,
I have installed Cygwin on my windows machine and able to successfully use it from many days!

However I have a question in my mind about the network access.

I can do rsh/ssh onto other linux machines in the network and use all the resources on those machines but I cannot do the reverse, i.e., rsh on to my windows machine (i.e., Cygwin X server), why the other machines not able to see my cygwin/windows machine?

This is why I am not able to run any DISPLAY required applications on the other linux machines (which rsh'ed on to from my cygwin/windows machine). ?The main reason is when I set the DISPLAY environment variable on the linux machines as my_windows_machine:0.0 it says cannot open DISPLAY

Can you please let me know, how I can get this working!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Srikanth K