nomultiplemonitors does not work in windowed mode

Guys, I am going crazy. I have 2 monitors and I would like Cygwin-X to use only the primary. So I am using the nomultiplemonitors option like this:
xwin.exe -nomultiplemonitors

But. Cygwin has the following modes:
(default) Windowed or rooted mode.
This is not an option, I want to use the multiwindow mode. Otherwise I could just use VNC, using Cygwin-X for this is pointless (for me).

-multiwindow
This mode automatically sets the multiplemonitors option and it cannot be overriden from command line.

-rootless
Unusable, since I can't move to resize the windows.

-mwextwm
This one gets frozen, so it's not really an option right now.

Do I see correctly, that the only mode that would be usable for me (multiwindow) cannot be used with the option -nomultiplemonitors?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Endre