Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xorg-server-1.10.3-1

On 7/20/2011 11:28 AM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
On 19/07/2011 18:17, Eliot Moss wrote:
On 7/19/2011 10:24 AM, Jon TURNEY wrote:

The start menu shortcut for starting XWin in multiwindow mode installed by the
xinit package goes to some lengths to avoid lingering unnecessary windows
whilst setting up the correct environment, so if you need a custom command
line to invoke XWin, you should use that as a template.

Obviously, if you are running XWin in windowed mode, you will have one taskbar
item corresponding to the XWin window :-)

I am wondering if you're referring to the startxdcp.bat file or startxwin.exe (or maybe something else). My .bat file is patterned after a standard one, and my shortcut points to run.exe to run it. I suspect you mean something else :-) ...

Thanks for your patience ... Eliot