AW: Can't paste text or type blind keys when mouse is out of the window

Hi Jon,

welcome back from your holiday.

> I assume that you see the same behavior with other X applications, i.e. it's
> not xterm-specific?

No, at least xedit works fine on my PC, with blind keys and with mouse text pasting,
no matter if the mouse pointer is really inside or on blue window frame or
(for blind keys:) really outside.

Mouse pointer on blue window frame comes from a typical use case: when clicking focus to the window.
Then the mouse pointer stays there. The window has the focus but you can't paste inside xterm before
moving the mouse really inside. With xedit that works.

Paul.