Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xterm-275b-1

Still, I experience (once I start using the scrollbar) that selecting
menus and buttons with the mouse stops working. I've been trying to find
anything about it in the lists but no luck...
I'm working on a HP Elitebook 2540p with Win 7 Pro.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Regads,
Kare