Re: Mouse menues stopped working

On 06/10/2011 09:27, KÃre Edvardsen wrote:
I'm running cygwin 1.7.9-1 on a HP EliteBook 2540p with Win 7 Pro, and
after working around in various x-applications for some time, mouse
menus become slower and almost non responsive in the end.

I'm sure this is a known issue, but could not really find any solution
in the list archives.

Any ideas or links to a solution?

Please take a look at http://cygwin.com/problems.html and try to provide some more information so someone might attempt to reproduce your problem.

Please provide the cygcheck.out and Xwin.0.log as suggested there. Does your problem occur with all X applications? Or specific ones? etc. This sounds like some sore of resource leak, but without more information it's going to be very hard to reproduce and track down.

-- Jon TURNEY Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer