ybr

I¡¦m ok, thanks. And how are u?
http://www.cantortella.com/wp-admin/images/3ubnd.php?ysjplistenid=93

            Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:14:24
_________________________________
"The Dutch boy (who used to help me with the papers) and I thought we would try our hand in military matters.So one dark night I called, Corporal of the Guard Number One! The second sentry, thinking it had come from the man stationed at the end, repeated this, and the words went down the line as usual." (c) Mariangeli woody6465