Re: considering modifier keys after gaining focus

Hi,

On 8/16/2011 5:31 PM, Oliver Schmidt wrote:
> I had the problem, that the state of the modifier keys was lost when a
> window is created (or raised).
> I send a patch to fix this problem with this email: I just extended the

I just merged the current official source from xorg-server-1.11.3-1 into
my local development source and discovered, that my patch for the
problem "lost modifier key after a new window is created" has not been
applied.

Is there a chance, that this patch could be applied to a future version
or that another solution could be provided to fix this problem? I'm also
attaching a newer version of the patch with this email.

Best regards,
Oliver