X server crash when running texworks

To reproduce:

1. Install texworks-0.4.3-1 from Cygwin Ports.

2. Create two tex files in your home directory, say test1.tex and test2.tex. I don't know if the contents matter, but in my case both files contain the following:

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
Hello
\end{document}

3. Start the X server by using the Start Menu shortcut.

4. Start texworks by typing "texworks&" in an xterm window.

5. Click on the "Open" icon to open one of the tex files. Then do the same to open the second.

At this point the X server crashes and gives the message "Caught signal 11 (segmentation fault)". Server aborting."

Before the crash I get the following warning in the xterm window when I open a file:

QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths: /home/kbrown

I don't know if this is significant.su

I'm attaching cygcheck output and XWin.0.log.

Ken

P.S. I'm currently using the test version of xorg-server (1.12.0-1), but I can reproduce the crash with 1.11.4-5 also. Also, I'm currently testing the latest Cygwin snapshot. I just tried reverting to 1.7.11, and the X server still crashed, but not just from opening two files. I had to open and compile several tex documents before it happened.