Re: Problems with emacs built with gsettings support [was: Problems with emacs built against gtk3]

On 4/7/2012 6:11 PM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Il 06/04/2012 21.22, Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:

Any way I will try to follow your recipe to reproduce the problem, but I am sure it is still there..

No, it isn't!

I have run Emacs for more than 14 hours and I haven't see any problem. I
have done that strictly following your recipe...

Hi Angelo,

That's great news. Thank you very much for testing. Now I just have to figure out why it doesn't work on my system. Would you mind sending me your cygcheck output off-list so I can see how my setup differs from yours? I wonder if I need some GNOME-related package. Or it could be BLODA. What anti-virus software do you use (if any)?

Thanks.

Ken