libqt3-devel uic.exe segmentation fault

Hello,

I have problems with uic.exe compiler which is included to libqt3-devel package.
When I run it with or without parameters I always get segmentation fault message.

Could anyone of you confirm that the problem exist and has to be repaired or with my Cygwin installation is something wrong, by the way I already tried to reinstall libqt3 and libqt3-devel from many different sources and I always get the same error message.

Best regards.
Kantacki