Re: Conflicted Win7

On 3/22/2013 4:50 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin-X) wrote:
On 3/22/2013 3:59 PM, McBroom, Robert C wrote:
A new Windows 7 32 system with a fresh install of CYGWIN can't see any
mapped network or shared drives on my other systems. On the older XP system
IT tells me to replace and on another older Windows 7 32 system, CYGWIN
could access all drives. What am I missing in the install that enables
access to those drives?

Based on the information you've provided so far, there's no reason to
expect that Cygwin is your issue.  Can you access the shares from Windows?
If so, please read and follow the problem reporting guidelines found at
the link below.

With this information, it may be possible for someone on the list to
identify why you are seeing this issue with Cygwin.

I should also mention that this isn't a Cygwin-X issue.  If you follow-up,
you should really do so on the main Cygwin list.

--
Larry