Re: Cygwin/X causes NVIDIA GPU to turn on in Optimus systems

Hi,

I also have nvidia optimus and noticed this problem but with me the
nvidia gpu only kicks in for a brief time whenever a x application is
started, so the extra enery consumed is very small. It is anoying all
the same, I appreciate any workaround for this.